Jasmine Cottage, Steeple Ashton, Wiltshire, near the City of Bath, England, UK
Historic vacation rental in a very picturesque village only 12 miles from the city of Bath. Ideally situated for visiting Salisbury, Bath, Longleat Safari Park, Stonehenge, Silbury Hill, Avebury, The National Trust Village of Lacock, Bradford upon Avon, Wells, Stourhead Gardens, Bath American Museum, Cheddar Gorge and much, much more...
- Accommodation - 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6 people (queen bed, double bed, two single beds), children friendly, garden.
- Location - Perfect central location for visiting all the main tourist sites of the region. Sports facilities, theatres, etc. are all within easy reach.
- Quality - Jasmine Cottage is inspected each year by 'VisitEngland' (British Tourist Board) and has been consistently classified '4 Stars Self catering Accommodation'.
- Cottage Facilities - Modern cottage kitchen/diner includes dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and all kitchen utensils. Free parking in front of the cottage.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi wireless Internet access - please bring your own laptop computer.
- Luxuries - Log fire (free supply of wood provided).
- Local Facilities - 3 minutes level walk to local public house (pub), restaurant, village shop and café.
- Pedigree - Established in 1981 - 42 years of successful trading. We are proud to have accommodated over 1500 families from 19 nations.
- Advice/Planning - We are very happy to make suggestions to help you plan your vacation - please just ask!
- Price - £649 to £949 per week, for the whole Cottage. This includes all fuels, logs for the fire, hire of bed linen, towels and tea towels, end-of-let cleaning and all taxes. There are no meters.
For more information about our self catering accommodation in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside, please visit www.jasminecottage.co.uk or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1380 888211.
Our aim is that you have an enjoyable and trouble free holiday. We look forward to your visit.
"Steeple Ashton is a wonderful village with very friendly people! We spent several hours in the "Village Shop" chatting with the locals, having tea, and stocking up on a few groceries. One of the locals even let us borrow his map of the area for a few days! We ate at the local pub which was very good as well as in Great Hinton at the "Linnet". We took day trips to Salisbury, Stonehenge, Avebury, and Bath. We had a wondeful time and were very glad we had found Jasmine Cottage! Would love to stay here again next time we travel to England!" - B.S. (USA)
"Jasmine Cottage is just the most wonderful home away from home. Besides having every thing you need (diswasher, washing machine, dryer, TV, DVD etc) it has that gorgeous English quaintness of a centuries old building. The fire is so comforting you just feel instantly relaxed. The local shop has everything you need and the PUB serves out of this world food!!! We ate there six (6) of the seven (7) nights we stayed at Jasmine. It is so close to many tourist destinations. We did day trips as far away as Plymouth and Portsmouth and as close as Devizes and all ended beautifully by going home to Jasmine Cottage. We hope to go to the UK again next year and would stay no where else!! If you want to experience Village life then this is where you should stay. We had 3 generations- my husband and I (in our 50's) my Mum (75) and our daughter (26) and we all loved it." - S.S. (Australia)
"Beautiful setting and a wonderful location. I would highly recommend this cottage to anyone! We had a marvelous time and the cottage was better than we expected!" - T.F. (Canada)
"Jasmine Cottage in Wiltshire, was exactly as advertised and exceeded our expectations. The self catering facilities were excellent and the accommodation was very comfortable. The village pub was very welcoming and the church and cottages in the village are spectacular. We visited the City of Bath, Salisbury and Wells. The children loved Longleat Safari Park, Stonehenge and Avebury. This was our second self catering holiday and we look forward to returning to this beautiful Wiltshire village." - T.P. (UK)
National Trust Properties within 1 hour's drive from Steeple Ashton
Ashdown House, Avebury, Bath Assembly Rooms, Blaise Hamlet (Bristol), Cheddar Gorge, Cherhill Down, Clevedon Court, Cley Hill, Dinton Park & Phillips House, Dyrham Park, Figsbury Ring, Glastonbury Tor, Great Chalfield Manor, Heelis (Swindon), Horton Court, Lacock Abbey & Fox Talbot Museum, Little Clarendon, Mompesson House (Salisbury), Newark Park, Prior Park (Bath), Stonehenge, Stourhead, The Courts Gardens (Holt, Bradford-on-Avon), Tyntesfield, West Pennard Court Barn, Westwood Manor.
Wiltshire vacation rental cottages —— vacation rental Wiltshire —— vacation rental cottages Wiltshire —— Wiltshire holiday cottage self catering Bath —— Bath vacation rental cottages—— vacation rental cottages near Bath —— vacation rental cottages near Longleat Safari Park —— vacation rental cottages near Trowbridge —— vacation rental cottages near Devizes —— vacation rental cottages near Westbury —— vacation rental cottages near Lacock —— vacation rental cottages near Stourhead —— vacation rental cottages near Stonehenge —— vacation rental holiday cottages near Avebury —— vacation rental holiday cottages near Castle Combe —— vacation rental England, UK —— vacation rental cottages Great Britain —— vacation rental holiday cottages in Steeple Ashton